We had a fun week trying to keep busy with indoor activities. It rained most of the week so we took a few small trips...Lakeview Nature Center to visit George the bunny and see the turtles. Grandma took the kids to Build a Bear-Avery's first trip and she picked out a monkey (ooh ohh ahh ahh as she says). She dressed him in a glittery shirt and jeans and a little purse with a cell phone. I soon realized the purse/phone were for her! She went to Graue Mill and climbed up in the tree house and ran around in circles (literally) in the sun! Thursday we went swimming at the Oak Brook pool and she was in heaven. She is getting so brave which is exciting and scary. She still doesn't complain about the arm floaties so I can breathe a little easier. Finally Friday we had music! So the weekend rolled around and the sun was out. We didn't go far from home but it was soooo nice! We played in the backyard. Dug in the dirt. Went to the park. Road our bikes. Remembering how nice it is to play outside. The house is filled with sand and dirt and the bathtub was awfully dirty (which I didn't miss), but better than filled with snow. No big plans for the week...I'm just trying to get Lila on a better schedule so that we all sleep/rest a bit more!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment