Friday, July 18, 2008

Loving Lila!!

She is so darn cute with her constant smile! Lila is such a happy baby~although not the best sleeper. I'm working hard on it because I need the rest too. She is now into EVERYTHING! Avery must have been more passive then I remember, because Lila has found all of the drawers, toilets, garbage cans, cords, paper (she is our personal shredder)~everything goes in the mouth. I have to keep a constant eye on her thankfully Avery is my siren. She is now starting to babble like crazy and her favorite is "DaDa". She has also found her love for table food and a sippy cup. Pureed food no longer entices her. At the same time she goes with the flow and loves to be a part of the action. She is a tough giget and very rarely cries...I can't believe how time flies because she no longer seems that passive & cuddly baby~ she is officially a part of this big crazy world!
On to bigger and better things...she is starting to walk!!! YIKES!

No comments: