Monday, August 4, 2008

Thanks for a rainy day...

We had a very fun weekend but we are thankful for the break that the rain brings us. We went to the Quirks on Friday night and spent time with friends there. Avery met a new friend Taylor who she loved to "run around with". Then Saturday we had Melissa/Joe and Rachel/Jake out for some golf, baggo, pool & bbq fun. The girls loved having more people to play with. Following their afternoon naps we had our block party which was a blast. Unfortunately we were way short on sleep! Then Sunday we spent the morning just lounging around and had lunch with Gram/Papa. Off to the city for dinner where Corey and I got to go out on our own. It was a treat for us and a treat for the girls. They got to make pizzas, paint, visit a fountain, play on the roof and eat ice cream with Linda and Hope. So much fun in a short time. I thought I'd share a few pix of my girls in the garden with me. We had to get something productive done over the weekend!

No comments: