Friday, December 19, 2008

Does it look appetizing?

I dont get it-Lila will put about anything in her mouth and try to eat it. It doesnt look or smell appealing so I'm trying to figure out what would tempt her to taste it. Avery never got into anything so I obviously havent baby proofed everything but I figure she may taste and realize how bad it was and then put it down or spit it out. Nope...she doesnt each veggies but will hammer a crayon. So strange!

Here are a few things I have found her chewing on/licking/sucking on lately...
*Deoderant (Corey's & Mine)
*Crayons-waxy colored teeth
*Markers-she chews the tops of any she can get her hands on
*Shaving cream-in the bath tub
*Toothpaste
*Blue Pool Cue chalk
*Play doh
*Nerf anything-chews it apart like a dog
*Desitin

I wish I could say it was because she was teething but I'm afraid she is just my curious cat. If anyone has any suggestions do tell!

No comments: