We are in hibernation mode! Super cold here in Chicagoland! I've been trying to keep the girls occupied with indoor activities-coloring, painting, pretend trick or treating, easter egg hunts, hide-n-seek, memory, cooking/baking etc. I'm flexing my creativity muscle. We have taken them out a bit-Avery has found a new love for swimming and ice skating. She says she wants to be a diver when she grows up. The goggles have been so amazing. She dives way under for "treasures" with no floaties on. Lila is starting to feel more comforatable in the water also. It has been a nice break from the cold. Ice skating is going well. We have gone 3 times and she is now trying without the "walker". It is so cute! She has such a positive attitude and laughs when she falls. We have hit a few museums, visted friends and family and malls in the past few weeks. Wish I could post some nice pix but I havent taken many lately! Hoping for a warmer February!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment