Friday, October 31, 2008

Bday-The Real Deal!

So Avery has been a bit confused and says "I had my birthday already"...good observation. More gifts, more cake, more parties...lord! It was a wonderful day. Papa Keith came in for a morning visit and the girls enjoyed their candy and new baby dolls! Then we enjoyed a McDonalds lunch. A bit crazy with all of the kids out of school! It was a no-nap house today. Neither of them napped so I was about done for. I had to get dinner ready, myself ready, the house cleaned, them dressed in their costumes etc. But we made it and had a great time. Corey was our bug catcher, Avery was a butterfly, Lila a ladybug and I was a bee. It was fun to dress up as a family! They BOTH loved the candy and the weather was gorgeous! We had dinner, opened gifts and ate more cake. I can so vividly remember some of the details of Avery's birth and first 3 years and then some of it is such a blur. I want to bundle up her smile, her love, her caring spirit and remember these details forever. She'll just look at me and say "your the best mom" and share her $ and gifts with anyone and say "pecause I love you". She brings us all such joy! I love my 3 year old...gasp! Now they are asleep and we can move on to Santa :).

No comments: