I know, I know, it is not normal but I'll take it! It has been 70 here the past 3 days. We went to the zoo yesterday and had a great time. Baby Will's first trip to the Brookfield Zoo! Avery kept asking to see the horses and wanted to ride on the dolphin on the merry-go-round. It was already taken so she opted for the anteater...so funny! Lila LOVED riding as well and bounced and laughed the whole time. She was adorable. Today we had class at the arboretum...Totally Turkey. It was so nice to be outside and enjoy the day. The girls are loving the leaves and just run around in them. They make piles and throw them around. I think it is the cutest thing! Here are some photos from our afternoon in the neighbors yard!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
November in chicago....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment