Monday, November 10, 2008

Poke

That is what we call a shot in our house. Avery and Lila had to get flu shots last week and Avery was a bit traumatized by the "poke". She needed her lollipop, her bandaid, and to rest on the couch to make it all better. She talked about it and whimpered for about 1 hour. "My poke is hurting me...I need some medicine it tastes like blueberries and a vitamin too". LORD! Lila made funny face cried for about 30 seconds and then went about her day as normal. So today I went to get a shot with Corey at his office. She was hilarious and brought some lollipops for us and said "you might cry mom!" So she immediately gave me a kiss on the arm, handed me a lollipop and told me we should hurry home so I could lay on the couch cause it makes me feel much better. Lila just ran around hugging anyone who would hug her back, giving fives, sucking on a lollipop (I know second child). A fun(ny) outing!

No comments: