Love going back for a good visit: good food, good family time, good reason to go back! Happy birthday miss Callie! So much fun for the adults to catch up and girls to play with their cousins, uncles, aunts and g&g! Boy they miss it and cried pulling out wishing everyone could move closer and begged to stay "just one more day PLEASEEEE". I was a happy mom feeling like it can't be 10 years since I've lived there! Mickeys was devine-I realize Elsie shares my love for the Ranch there. She drank it from the cup! The girls share a love for Barbies and picking dandelions and Andrei shares a love for babies/strollers (sorry for all the estrogen influence Pete!) Hot tub parties and lots of time exploring grandmas goodies all over her house. I'm sure it'll be interesting sorting out all of the pieces. We are all sad to be back in reality and Corey gone...again! 






Monday, May 2, 2011
Family weekend....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment