Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sugar and Egg Rush

A fun Easter in the stanley house! A weekend with family and friends! Many sad moments for Elsie when we had to snatch her chocolate/candy away because she was eating the wrapper as well, but she had a great time trying to keep up with the pack of sugar induced kids. A broken glass basket, some soot on the white carpet, a few scrapes and bruises and lots of dirty finger/toe nails to prove the fun had by all. At the end of the night Elsie had some sore buns...initially I blamed the gorging of the fruit bowl at lunch. Then I was uploading photos from the day and realize the fruit is the only thing that provided nutrition for the day. She managed to eat LOTS of peanut butter and chocolate eggs (several with wrapper still in tact), jelly beans, a lollipop, some peeps, gummy hamburger, oreos, bubbles, toothpaste, Vaseline, and the MANY other things I didn't see or catch on camera. I'm happy to say she did eat a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner however as I type this I have no idea how she fit it all. She is so busy and so curious so I assume she burns it off quickly. I had a hard time tracking down the big girls for a posed pic but managed to take several of Elsie. I love the small fun things that the EB brings. Such joy from the big girls with small things (bandaids, soap, chalk, etc). A long way till the next "big holiday" so I will re-energize and sort out Elsie's stomach

Lets do this EB!
Let me back in for some sugar!!
Finally my own stroller!!! Lila take your stuff out so I can get this thing rolling!
Double fisting it---looks like lollipops and vitamins

And rounding out the with a clean mouth of bubbles-look mom my tongue fits perfectly!


No comments: